BUT HOW IS SPIRULINA CULTIVATED?
It is always essential to remember that what is fed to spirulina, we will re-eat it!
Our small production is in tanks where it is fed with vegetable trace elements. It is harvested on a weekly basis which varies according to the season and the climate. Being only visible under a microscope, it takes a special tissue to pick it up. Then it is squeezed and compressed in the shape of spaghetti and then dried at low temperature through an air dryer which makes it remain a raw food rich in all its properties.
For a year now, for those who don't like the flavor of spirulina, which is reminiscent of pumpkin seeds, we have found a way to chop it at low speed thanks to the cryo-crushing. This process does not overheat the product, keeping the properties of our spirulina intact. This process allows us to create vegetable capsules filled with 100% organic spirulina from Sant'Egle, without the sweeteners or adhesives typical of tablets.
Our cultivation cannot be visited due to health regulations but you can see a photo above of one of the tanks and the harvesting and drying process.
What is it for?
For students it is a source of concentration and desire to do
For anemics it is a source of iron
For vegetarians and vegans it is a source of vegetable protein, iron and vitB12
For sportsmen it is a source of essential amino acids
Stimulates and strengthens the immune system
Purifies the body of heavy metals and toxins
Before meals it gives a sense of satiety but does not change the metabolism, nor does it make you lose weight
A supplement for everyone, for every moment of the year, for every period of our life.
The beauty of spirulina is that it gives its effect the same day it is taken for this reason I always say that we remember to have it at home when we need it!
NEW SUMMER 2021
If you are looking for a SLOW holiday in contact with nature, in Sant'Egle you will find the new Bike Point which offers the passion for cycling and knowledge of the area.
Whether you have your own bicycle or you want to approach this new way of exploring a territory, you will find all these dedicated services here:
- Two protected areas of 85 m2, where you can park your bicycle in complete safety.
- Free GREEN charging station for ebikes powered by solar panels.
- Repair shop with everything you need to do bicycle maintenance.
- Bicycle washing
- E-Bike rental
- Guided tours by E-Bike with an authorized guide, in remote places of the Tuscan Maremma.
- Natural and carbonated drinking water available free of charge.
- Substantial but balanced organic breakfast complete with organic Spirulina, produced on the farm, which contains 8 essential amino acids essential for having strength that can be spent during any physical activity.
- Cold, hot drinks and organic meals at any time.
- Organic lunch in Sacco in compliance with sports diets, intolerances and food restrictions.
- Anti-fatigue massages and Physiotherapist
- Free GPS tracks for MTB, Gravel and road bikes.
- Recovery in case of difficulty
What are you waiting for?